Trust and Estate returns
Trusts have always been an important part of the services provided by Villars Hayward LLP. We have extensive experience in these and understand the important role they still currently have for both long-term asset protection and tax planning.
We act as Trustee for a number of Trusts, and also advise client Trustees on their own duties and obligations. We provide a full supporting service as follows:
- All aspects of administration, including bookkeeping and record keeping
- Completion of annual Trust accounts
- Completion of annual Trust Tax Returns and calculating the Trust’s annual tax liabilities
- Providing advice on distributions to beneficiaries
- Advice on potential Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax liabilities
- Advice on the use of Trusts in Estate planning
We also work with a wide range of professionals who assist with more specific taxation advice, investment management and property management.
We also have extensive experience in the management of Estates, assisting the Executors and Trustees in administering these, in what is a very difficult time for everyone involved. Since 2015, we have been licensed to provide non-contentious probate services and so are now able to extract probate for our clients without the need to involve other third parties who may not be as familiar with their affairs.