Tax compliance is a major part of our work, to make sure that our clients meet their filing deadlines and pay the right amount of tax on time.
We do not see the completion of a self-assessment Tax Return as being a one-off service; it is an annual cycle with many factors to be considered. All of these will help ensure that the correct amount of tax is paid when it is due.
As part of this cycle, we will carry out the following:
- Pre-year-end review and planning
- Collection of tax information and supporting documentation, liaising with third parties on your behalf if required
- Completion of the Tax Return and advising you of your tax liabilities for the year
- Obtaining your agreement to the return and filing this with HM Revenue and Customs on your behalf
- Reviewing payments on account for the following year and reducing these if appropriate
- Confirming all payments to be made, and advising on payment methods if required
- Making any claims for allowances and reliefs as required.
Our experienced staff will be on hand to guide you through this process and will adopt a flexible approach to provide you with as much or as little assistance as you need.